June 6, 2010

Today is a Beautiful Day


Today is gorgeous. I hope that my children will remember days like this when they grow up. Unfortunately I'm sure they'll only remember the days where they watched tv all day and didn't get dressed and I yelled at them because I had a headache and was exhausted. Oh well- someone needs to keep all those counselors and psychiatrists and drug companies in business.
We're outside enjoying the sunshine. The kids are splashing in their inflatable pool- Dad is at the BBQ. All I need is a martini and we're keeping up with The Joneses.
Today truly is a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. "Unfortunately I'm sure they'll only remember the days where they watched tv all day and didn't get dressed and I yelled at them because I had a headache and was exhausted. Oh well- someone needs to keep all those counselors and psychiatrists and drug companies in business."

    LOVE IT!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

If you're happy and you know it, leave a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails